Fundamental Data (Monthly Subscription)
Nasdaq Fundamental Data provides security master and market summary statistics on a T+1 basis for Nasdaq securities.
Benefits & Features
For Nasdaq-listed issues, the Fundamental Data product carries the following data set on a T+1 basis:
- Security Master Information: Issue Name, Issue Symbol, Issue Type, Issue Class, Listing Market Tier, Total Shares Outstanding (TSO), Public Float and Nasdaq Index Membership
- Consolidated Market Statistics: Daily High Price, Daily Low Price, Daily Last Sale Price, Daily Share Volume, 52 Week High Price, 52 Week Low Price, Year-To-Date Volume
- Nasdaq Market Center Statistics: Nasdaq Official Closing Price (NOCP) and Nasdaq Closing Bid / Ask Quotation Prices
The Fundamental Data product is available with or without CUSIP data.*
*CUSIP is a unique nine-character alphanumeric code appearing on the face of each stock or bond certificate that is assigned to a security by Standard & Poor's Corporation. CUSIP numbers are the property of the American Bankers Association (ABA) and are administered by Standard & Poor's. Since Nasdaq neither owns nor controls CUSIP numbers, distributors cannot be authorized to receive the daily list or fundamental data files including CUSIP data unless they have a daily license in place with CUSIP. Distributors please note: Nasdaq is not responsible for obtaining written approval from CUSIP prior to authorizing data distributors to externally redistribute CUSIP data; it is the responsibility of the data distributor to obtain such CUSIP permission for their downstream customers.
Fundamental Data files for the current business month only are available for download via a secured FTP interface or secured website interface.
Please refer to the U.S Equities Price List for pricing information.
Agreements & Forms
To order this web-based data product, firms must submit the appropriate documentation and receive prior approval from Nasdaq:
- Data Feed Request Form - Required for all firms
- Nasdaq Global Data Agreement - Required for all firms prior to initiation of the first Nasdaq data service only
- System Application - Required for firms only if the data will be displayed or used in a system that is not yet approved by Nasdaq
For the complete list of Nasdaq and UTP market data agreements and forms, please refer to the Nasdaq Global Data Products Agreements and Forms page.